test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duty Officer Interface

mehlindemehlinde Member Posts: 53 Arc User
Okay. Differences between old and new.

The old version the missions that required resolve were filled in with a bronzy color.
The new version the mission you have highlighted that your looking at is the bronzy color.
Confusing....
Please bring back the bronzy color for those missions. not the deep green hard to recognize color you have.
Make the highlighting color a contrast to whichever UI color scheme you've chosen.

In fact changing to contrast instead of complimentary colors in a lot of place in the GUI will make a big difference.

My two EC worth.

Comments

• william7rikerwilliam7riker Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, Id have to agree. The I am so used to the bronzy colors, that I have been filling in the wrong doffs multiple times since the release of LOR. The rest of the interface itself is beautiful, its just we are so used to seeing these colors to who to assign to your doff missions, that it is confusing, and sometimes irrating, and sometimes even lethal to our doffs :P
    Once I get a solid hour of free time, I have got to update my signature, with tasteful, but useful words that the rest of the community would benefit from hearing, or at least get a good laugh out of.