test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aegis Set gives Blue/Red highlights to Romulan ships

xvleonbxvleonb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Got myself an Aegis set and was disappointed to see blue highlights on my ship (Fed aligned Romulan) instead of nice green ones. Assuming the KDF aligned will get red highlights as normal for KDF ships using the set.

Would be nice if the highlights/trails from the set could updated to give appropriate green highlights to the ships regardless of Fed/KDF alliance.

Know it's an unlikely fix/tweak as it's just minor visuals on one set, but thought I'd make it known.
Post edited by xvleonb on

Comments

• Options
    serevnserevn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I vote to make it green.
  • Options
    eisenw0lfeisenw0lf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, KDF alligned Romulans get red ships with this set. Although it looks kinda badass I would still prefer bright green highlights.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    eisenw0lf wrote: »
    Yep, KDF alligned Romulans get red ships with this set. Although it looks kinda badass I would still prefer bright green highlights.

It would certainly fit much better.
  • Options
    quiiliitiilaquiiliitiila Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Currently most of the item visuals for both space and ground are non-romulan. It's pretty pathetic really, and only goes to show how much of a half faction we really are and highlights the reason we have to choose a side.

They make us choose a side so that they didn't have to make new unique visuals and flavor for the romulans. Instead we just get stuck with our "parent" factions visuals...

I REALLY hope they change this in a short period of time, it's really lame.
    -Quiiliitiila
  • Options
    joebobjimstevejoebobjimsteve Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xvleonb wrote: »
    Got myself an Aegis set and was disappointed to see blue highlights on my ship (Fed aligned Romulan) instead of nice green ones. Assuming the KDF aligned will get red highlights as normal for KDF ships using the set.

Would be nice if the highlights/trails from the set could updated to give appropriate green highlights to the ships regardless of Fed/KDF alliance.

Know it's an unlikely fix/tweak as it's just minor visuals on one set, but thought I'd make it known.

Pro Tip: Right click>disable visuals. The graphics of Rom ships are a base color of green. I for one REALLY like the Red color of my shield's along with the green engine trail's on my adapted Tal ships.
  • Options
    seanb29seanb29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    also i wish they would allow us to create fleets it kind of suxs that the feds,kdf can make fleets but us romulans cant make one..:mad:
  • Options
    silverashes1silverashes1 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    serevn wrote: »
    I vote to make it green.

that would be awsome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Pro Tip: Right click>disable visuals. The graphics of Rom ships are a base color of green. I for one REALLY like the Red color of my shield's along with the green engine trail's on my adapted Tal ships.

I know how disable visuals. I just really liked how this set accented the ships before on their proper factions and thought it would be nice to have it do the same for the Romulan ships.