test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hive Onslaught (any)

x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Have people been able to complete it since the update?

I have JUST managed to do it this time took two attempts and two different teams but we finally did it! (normal not elite - PUG) yes i know i need to fine me better players :P

Lance and 5km with borg queen is iffy, seems lag plays an effect you can be 1-2km by queen and get shot if flying in though i did spend most the match just hovering in places (dunno if thats possible in elite not tried it)

Just thought i would ask, i have found it a little harder since the update, only seen the second ship turn once.
Post edited by x0ligy on

Comments

• Options
    ehrlehnehrlehn Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I haven't run it since the update, been a but too laggy at times.

Derrick - Fed Eng
  • Options
    theboominatortheboominator Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah done 4 runs and 3 were failures (although one was annoying because one of the guys left just after we destroyed the 1st unimatrix ship and it was his own stupid fault he was dying becasue when we wiped he decided to go flying in on his own and was shocked when he was pulverised before he got near anything)

But it's definitely tougher since the patch, the lance weapons are brutal now, they seem way more accurate and the 5km of the queen thing doesn't work, I've been hit by the lance weapon while pretty much teabagging her.

You will need a very good team to even beat Normal atm, I'm going to stop pugging it for now
  • Options
    x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just been in another thread where everyone say its fine, so its fine. I too will just pug it less.