test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No science vessels, Fed Aligned.. No Vesta's = Fail PWI

13»

Comments

• twoblindmonkstwoblindmonks Member Posts: 255
    edited May 2013
    This message has been deleted. It still appears because PWE's forum format is terrible and the delete button does not appear to exist.
    What player feedback possibly resulted in that?

Was it "we really like that we can use fed ships, it gives us a lot of already built in options once we hit level cap!"

No, what they were seeing was a lot of complaints about how Romulans were going to level in Warbirds just to switch to whatever C-Store ship they were already flying on another character. And how it would make KDF allegiance worth less because of their limited number of C-Store ships.
  • twoblindmonkstwoblindmonks Member Posts: 255
    edited May 2013
    No, what they were seeing was a lot of complaints about how Romulans were going to level in Warbirds just to switch to whatever C-Store ship they were already flying on another character. And how it would make KDF allegiance worth less because of their limited number of C-Store ships.

KDF complainers strike again! Limiting player choice is idiotic, and players that want to limit player choice are the worst kind of small minded fool.
    alaerick wrote: »
    Yeah that's right the list of things pissing me off about this expansion pack just keeps on growing and growing. I bought the Vesta Pack, with full intent to use it on my fed aligned Rommy.. But wait! No you can't do that! Not only can you not get a science vessel as a Rommy but even if you shelled out 50$ on an account wide unlocked.. You Still can't! Rock on PWI, the fail is strong in this one.

No new pvp venues, ugly new UI, no more first person camera mode, can't delete mail messages, glitchy outfits, can't use fed aligned outfits on Fed-Romulans, for the love of god this was supposed to be an improvement to the game not a laundry list of reasons to stop playing!

This, this right here is not a "I bought the vista when it was new" infact no were in that first post do you mention buying the vista when it was first released, or new, what you do say, exactly, word for word, verbatim is "I bought the Vesta Pack, with full intent to use it on my fed aligned Rommy.."

you gave every indication that you did, in fact, shell out 50 bucks without reading, so you can hardly be mad at people for going by what you first said, in your first post, which you did correct in a later post.

you whole tone is offensive, rude, trollish, and whiny. Rommies are rommies, they use warbirds. if you don't like it, don't play them, or play a fed alien and make them look like a rommie and use your vesta. or play the new content then go back to playing your feds.

you, like everyone else, had a chance during beta to look at notes, make opinions, play the open beta, and provide feedback. you choose not too. and its not fanboi, as you put it, to do so, no, fanboi is complaining about how the beams are fairing from the right place on a ship, or how the ship doesn't match the version from the series it was pulled form exactly. that's fanboi. Choosing to not read them, or look into what's changing or going into a game you play, or product you pay for or have put money into is choosing to be a uninformed buyer, choosing to be ignorant doesn't make being ignorant someone else's fault. this is akin to people that don't vote, at a state level, or country level, and then ***** about who is in charge.
  • erraberrab Member Posts: 1,434 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was a bit upset that the stock Ha'nom Guardian Warbird was the only Science heavy option available to my KDF Allied Romulan Science Officer.

I bought the Legacy Pack thinking that there would be a +1 version of the Ha'nom Guardian Warbird Science vessel in it but sadly there was not.

It does seem like Romulan Science Captains are kind of getting the shaft when it comes to the variety of T5 Science Vessel options that are available.

Has it Stands right now there is only one Romulan vessel that has a commander level Science station on it; two if you consider the Adapted Battle Cruiser but with the Cruiser you give up the Battle Cloak and the Singularity Core.

I have no problem with Cryptic's decision to block off use of all T5 Allied Vessels from Romulans but I am a little disappointed about not having a +1 Romulan Science vessel with its own special console option available to us.

We need more endgame Romulan Science Vessel Options Cryptic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]