test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Marks

muster16muster16 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I am pleased about a new reputation to work on, but am also disappointed at the same time. It seems that now, the only places to really farm fleet marks are stfs and the Defera invasion zone. Well, I don't really need any omega marks on my kdf character anymore. Is there any other fleet mark zone, in the works?
Also, is there any word on the annoying bug fixes yet?
Thank you for your time.
Post edited by muster16 on

Comments

• Options
    carrowcanarycarrowcanary Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was under the impression you could choose to receive either Narks or Flarks at Nukara. Is that not right, and swatting Tholians on the demon planet is no longer a way to get Flarks?

Obviously, there's still the DOff commendation points -> Flark conversion assignments, if you wanted.
  • Options
    rvlion79rvlion79 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    muster16 wrote: »
    I am pleased about a new reputation to work on, but am also disappointed at the same time. It seems that now, the only places to really farm fleet marks are stfs and the Defera invasion zone. Well, I don't really need any omega marks on my kdf character anymore. Is there any other fleet mark zone, in the works?
    Also, is there any word on the annoying bug fixes yet?
    Thank you for your time.
    1... Azura Nebula Rescue. (max 33)
    2... The Vault Ensnared. (max 40)

You seem to forget the Romulan space missions, there are shuttle missions as well, but refuse to play does. I hate my shuttles.
    Anyway then you go to the PvE queue you should see one of the coloms saying which reward you gonna get... Omega Mark, Romulan Mark, Fleet Mark, CHOICE OF MARK (or something). The last option gives you a box in your inventory to open after which you get a question which mark you want.
    I know the 2 missions I named above give the choice between Nukara/Romulan marks or fleetmarks also when selecting something else then fleetmarks you get 5 fleetmarks anyway, so while I have not tried this you could get 45 fleetmarks for vault and 38 fleetmarks for Azura Nebula.
  • Options
    caramba3caramba3 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On nukara I do 2 medium missions cooldown timer 30 minutes.
    Both I collect 35 fleet marks for 30 minutes 70 fleetmarks.

With the event I collect 41 fleetmarks total 82 fleetmarks.

That I liked.

Show me An other mission with that amount of fleet marks.
  • Options
    timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pull up the Queues and filter for fleet marks.

Then there is commendation conversion, too.
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • Options
    muster16muster16 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I know about the commendation turn in, but that takes a few days to get enough xp to turn in. Also, as I said, stfs a.k.a. pve queues and the Defera invasion zone are now where the fleet marks can be farmed.
    I rarely do any of the pve queue missions. So that pretty much leaves me with Defera. :(
    Anyway, hope everyone has fun.