test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Couldn't get map names from map manager

sethketasethketa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So, after probably a year of not having this bug, it has suddenly returned. You'd think with all the testing they've done they'd have fixed this bug. Or, you know, the year that it has been fixed that it wouldn't suddenly resurface.
Post edited by sethketa on

Comments

• Options
    twoblindmonkstwoblindmonks Member Posts: 255
    edited May 2013
    sethketa wrote: »
    So, after probably a year of not having this bug, it has suddenly returned. You'd think with all the testing they've done they'd have fixed this bug. Or, you know, the year that it has been fixed that it wouldn't suddenly resurface.

Can't believe this hasn't been responded to and fixed yet. It's been around since before even the beta for LoR. I have had this intermittently. FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW CRYPTIC. DO NOT IGNORE THIS. The LoR launch has made it 1000x worse!
    edited May 2013
    that problem happened to me now for the 2nd time.
    i'ts annoying.

Someone plan to resolve before christmas?
    waiting response....:mad:
  • Options
    linuxkn1ghtlinuxkn1ght Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm getting this too.
    Very frustrating when it happens during Mirror, especially when trying to level new toon (Romulan), and Mirror comes around less frequently these days, and some times I'm not even up when it does.

Please fix it
  • Options
    xapocalypseponyxxapocalypseponyx Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who is this Map Manager and can we fire him?
    Very frustrating when it happens during Mirror, especially when trying to level new toon (Romulan),

Was just now doing Mirror and had it happen. Took 3 attempts, but it did finally let me in.
  • Options
    krenzikkrenzik Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm bumping this, because as of right now i managed to get into Mirror only twice and have been trying in vain to get in for the 15 minutes. It's nothing but "Can't get map names blahblah" or I'm booted within seconds of entering. I love this game and overall am very happy with the new content but this bugged junk staying as is after daily maintenance all week shows a lack of professionalism I haven't seen since playing STO.

Also, I don't see the point in preventing a lvl 50 from leading a full premade of lowbies into an instance of Mirror Universe, which the devs have done with LOR. It was a great way for guildies to meet and hang out and provided another choice for levelling, which is always good in this or any other MMO.
  • Options
    vimzulvimzul Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just did the mirror universe with a romulan, 1 hour event, only 4 successful runs through, can usually do 4 in 15 minutes. If i didn't get that stupid error when trying to load I usually got auto-warped out within 5 seconds of loading in. Awesome to have these issues with timed events that pop up infrequently.

You would think these events weren't tested at all.
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's BA-ACK!