test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Lock Box Podcast!

admiralmurphy1admiralmurphy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Yes, it has happened. A podcast just for lockboxes!

In this episode of our new show dedicated to Lock Boxes of Star Trek Online, we cover the Tal Shiar Lockbox, Open Some Boxes Live, Cover Everything You Can Do With a Lockbox, Go Over the Ships of the New Lock Box, and cover user questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNIGUw4PLes
Post edited by admiralmurphy1 on

Comments

• jtoney3448jtoney3448 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dear god take that music off the intro, so annoying. *continues to listen to podcast*
    Anyone ever notice that the photo of the new torpedo looks like the torpedo is backwards?

Well the dev blog pretty much covered everything you guys did, and kinda better, this seems rushed since it was a first show no points off there. But next time best to have everyone on same page at start.

Also the guy comparing the ships, when they say its "based" on the D'deridex they meant the ship model aka it was a normal D'D but had been heavyly borgafied, not that the console/boff layout is based on the D'd. Far as i could tell. Also the diff between a standard/battle cloak is minimal since using a cloak in battle is 50/50 on getting you killed. If you can use a ship with 10 turnrate with DHC the 11 is fine on destroyer not great but manageable. I fly my da'kora with all DHC and turrets and it works.

Best to wait for you guys to actually have done the research before starting, takes up a lot of time with everyone catching up on air. I look forward to the next one though, you guys and STOked keep me intrested in the game.

Keep up the good work.
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, it has happened. A podcast just for lockboxes!

In this episode of our new show dedicated to Lock Boxes of Star Trek Online, we cover the Tal Shiar Lockbox, Open Some Boxes Live, Cover Everything You Can Do With a Lockbox, Go Over the Ships of the New Lock Box, and cover user questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNIGUw4PLes

Excellent :) I do not believe lock boxes get enough attention or love, so it is great to see this! I look forward to seeing more podcasts on this subject :)

The drop rates for ships seem okay with me - I got my Temporal Science Vessel on the 4th box I ever opened. :) The other three boxes had three mirror ships and a DOFF pack. I will most likely just delete the mirror ships as I have better ships in my fleet :)

EDIT: P.S. - As with the poster above - this is the worst music I have ever heard. I kept looking for poorly dressed kids with glow sticks and pacifiers in their mouths. But the rest of the cast was awesome.
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everything You Can Do With a Lockbox

Dont tempt me...
  • gonael77gonael77 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lock boxes are useless. They've been just createt to generate money to craptic and what do they with those cash? not place it back into game like you see with this loggin issues etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tarantatsuuchitarantatsuuchi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Never been fond of the lock box gambling stuff in cash shops personally.