test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

weapon hard points

ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
so simple question. where are the weapon hard points (DHC) on the Mogai?

end of the wing, like a klink BoP? or next to the hull, like a klink Raptor? or around the middle on the wing? or maybe on the wing closer to the hull, or closer to the end of the wing?

the same question goes for the Ha'feh?

cause even if I was at home to check the ships closely, this wouldnt mean squat. I had loads of weapons on my BoP but only fired DHCs from the end of the wings (which I really did not like). hopefully with the mogai and ha'feh this is different :)

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Post edited by ferdzso0 on

Comments

• Options
    colonelsinkcolonelsink Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On the Ha'feh its about halfway down the wing.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    On the Ha'feh its about halfway down the wing.

thx.
    meanwhile I met with a tal shiar mogai, and it shot the DBBs from the end of the wings, so the DHCs will shoot from there too. meh :(

• Options
    arvistaljikarvistaljik Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Going off of what we seen in ST:Nemesis, the Mogai, and by extension the Valdore, should have both wing-tip hardpoints and wing-root hardpoints. Would be nice if dual cannons fired from the wing root and dual heavy cannons fired from the wing tips.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Going off of what we seen in ST:Nemesis, the Mogai, and by extension the Valdore, should have both wing-tip hardpoints and wing-root hardpoints. Would be nice if dual cannons fired from the wing root and dual heavy cannons fired from the wing tips.

I dont remeber where they shot DCs, but I think the ship shot it from the middle of the wing.

I know tha Ha'feh shoots from the middle of the wing. a bit toward the end DHCs, a bit toward the hull the DCs.

tho with tha Ha'feh my problem is the axis it turns on. the whole ship feels front heavy, like it turns from its head, instead of its middle section, like klink ships

• Options
    jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When i was using the D'ridthau
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/D%27ridthau_Warbird_Battle_Cruiser

I was seeing beams being fired from the hardpoints that are sticking out from the top/aft section.

That was really awesome to see ....
    Wish the firing hardpoints of alot of ships were better placed ...
  • Options
    stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

There are hardpoints at the base of the wings. They're for torpedoes.

And yes, you'll fire from both of them.