test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulus Tribble Test Server special reward?

blondie987blondie987 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Academy
Does anyone know what this special reward is that we are supposed to get for the romulus tribble test server open beta weekend they had? i'm just curious is all, i participated in the entire open beta weekend but have no clue what the special reward is or was that we were supposed to get for taking part in it. anyone know what it is or may be by any chance?
Post edited by blondie987 on

Comments

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,422 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blondie987 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what this special reward is that we are supposed to get for the romulus tribble test server open beta weekend they had? i'm just curious is all, i participated in the entire open beta weekend but have no clue what the special reward is or was that we were supposed to get for taking part in it. anyone know what it is or may be by any chance?

It has not been announced yet so beside the developers nobody knows.
    Probably a tribble though.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a nukara mark giving tribble, and probably a good doff (the latter one I am going to miss... damn)

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2