test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship Tokens

wadesantutwadesantut Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
So I have a question, I think I already know what the answer will be.

I hit Centurion, lvl 10 on Holodeck, and went to buy a new ship only to discover I did not have a ship token, nor did i have the traditional "promotion" Mission,

Will Romulans not get ship tokens as you lvl up? even for LTS?

Was this covered somewhere and i missed it? if so where?

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by wadesantut on

Comments

• Options
    gallothrixgallothrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I received a ship token before I got the claim your ship mission at lvl 10, and now I cannot advance since I can't claim a ship again.
  • Options
    wadesantutwadesantut Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gallothrix wrote: »
    I received a ship token before I got the claim your ship mission at lvl 10, and now I cannot advance since I can't claim a ship again.

Yea, I did get one, but not until after I finished the conference on Kitomer.
    It seems that mission has to finish, and an allegiance chosen before any of the normal promotion stuff happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    millacanomillacano Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i got a new ship fine but can't really tell if i'm in it as i beamed off and now that the "server not responding" bug hehe

happy i reached level 10 though highest ive been in this game yet
    "I don't care What Spock said Han shot first"
  • Options
    malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The thing is, you are supposed to get your Dhelan after you have chosen an ally (after talking to Commander Nadal). We have had that problem in Tribble during testing, but it was not consistent nor as bad as what happened to gallothrix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gojoredgojored Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    DEVS??? PLEASE FIX THIS?

thanx
    [SIGPIC]tritrophic mutualism: we get a viable game experience, and perfect worlds new ai "ARC" dines on our zen[/SIGPIC]