Comments

• Options
    pingaheadpingahead Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    .....Don't let the door hit you......
  • Options
    warrenconradwarrenconrad Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So all of you are ok with a 4 hour wait time just to walk around the bridge of you ship.
    A 4 hour wait time is crazy.

No, I am not OK with a 4 hour wait time. That's why I go do something else. But making all kinds of noise about it will not bring the solution about any faster. They know about it and are working on it. So shouting it from the rooftops will not do me any good, so I might as well enjoy the other sources of entertainment at my disposal.

If you want to wait 4 hours, go ahead. I got better things to do than wait. And when the dust settles in STO, I'll hop in, create my Romulan and be a happy camper, and unstressed because I did not just wait 4 hours to access the game.
  • Options
    scrimpinionscrimpinion Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Watch out. The grammar police are here.
    Ya know what? I'm not gonna pull out a dictionary and thesaurus for every post.

That's good, because neither of those things helps all that much when it comes to correcting your grammar.

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    harryhausenharryhausen Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So either learn to deal with the occasional spelling or grammatical error, or don't read my posts.

Wow, that's going to be a tough decision for me to make...

BridgeBOPSTIII.jpg

• Options
    markebbymarkebby Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am getting pissed that I have to wait, when I gave Cryptic a bunch of money for the new stuff.

If you paid, you should not have to wait (or not get in at all).

This is WRONG.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wow, that's going to be a tough decision for me to make...

Do you plan on actually contributing to the topic at hand, or are you just going to chase me around about my grammar? Is grammar and spelling that important to you on a VIDEO GAME forum? Big waste of energy imo. Besides, there are far worse out there than little old Canadian me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That's good, because neither of those things helps all that much when it comes to correcting your grammar.

:D

He did take a shot at my spelling too. So the dictionary would at least help. :P
  • Options
    alarikunalarikun Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can I have your stu---Oh... you're actually giving it away.... way to kill my buzz....
    Original Join Date: January 2010
    Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
    Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
  • Options
    vantheman77vantheman77 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am just frustrated because I have never had a problem with the game.
    Heck I only play as a star fleet officer, no desire to be a romulan.

I also play Starfleet officer as I'm Federation all the way. I'm not interested in playing Klingon or Romulan. I like the idea of having my own Starfleet crew and ship.
  • Options
    pinkrikerpinkriker Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you number 26. Star Trek online is the only mmo I have ever played.
    I did not know that this was the norm. And if you guys are saying this is not going to be the norm indefinitely. Then I am afraid my entire argument has ca lapsed like a house of cards.

I am just frustrated because I have never had a problem with the game.
    Heck I only play as a star fleet officer, no desire to be a romulan.

So you didn't expect a new expansion to a Star Trek mmo would mean queues? the first few days? :rolleyes:

I remember my first mmo frustrations, just relax and you'll be pewpewing in no time

Just play something else for a few days and keep the game in windowed mode to switch in to see if you're 9,883th out of 22,000 others wanting to play.

----post above is pinkriker's---

EDIT: I'll make sure to pass along your feedback, but as "I quit" threads are not allowed because they always turn into flame threads where the poster gets trolled, I unfortunately have to close this one done. Remember, now that the game is free-to-play, feel free to stop back anytime. We hope to see you again soon! ~BranFlakes
This discussion has been closed.