Install Arc

I love my Jackal Mastiff

2»

Comments

• sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I named mine Fang. He's a good puppy.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • demaltzenburgerzdemaltzenburgerz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Is there any way I can get this pet for my older characters or are they screwed? :(
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Is there any way I can get this pet for my older characters or are they screwed? :(

Play the Rura pentha mission.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • comraderichard3comraderichard3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    Combat pet handling kits for the KDF would be awesome, or if the Jackal Mastiff leveled up with you to be useful at endgame.

The Mastiff doesn't level with you? I thought it did, huh. Anyways I kind of got rid of mine because I thought we'd have more than just that combat pet but I guess I'll have to rerun that mission because I was wrong.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The Mastiff doesn't level with you? I thought it did, huh. Anyways I kind of got rid of mine because I thought we'd have more than just that combat pet but I guess I'll have to rerun that mission because I was wrong.

no it levels with you. I think all combat pets do. at least both I got do.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.