test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T'Varo - Tier 1 - ??

cptquintessentcptquintessent Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Romulan Discussion
Hi all, first post.

A Collegue of mine and fleet member have both noticed the same issue.

We have purchased the Legacy pack which contains the Tier 1 ship T'Varo, but it seems that this is unable to be used at all until after Tier 2 is unlocked as you are unable to dismiss your current ship to add the T'Varo, and having only the one slot you can't add the ship to use it during Tier 1 any other way?

Please can someone advise how this was overlooked and if a fix is coming, I don't really want to start my rommy without them being able to use the nice ships i got them :)

Thanks
Post edited by cptquintessent on

Comments

• Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was able to do it by calling up my scorpion, decommisioning it and was then able to get the t'varo, then i dropped the t'liss, freeing up room for the scorpion again.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lots of things reported on Tribble didn't get looked at and launched this way.

:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had no problem unpacking my T'Varo and selecting it as my primary ship. I had both the T'Liss and T'Varo when I unpacked the latter and went to the ship selector in the Romulan flotilla and swaped them without any issues.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lots of things reported on Tribble didn't get looked at and launched this way.

:(
    Fire up a Fed with the Classic ToS pack. Claim the shuttle. Guess what? No space for the Connie.

Same here. It's not a bug, it's just a side-effect of how the game is designed to handle ships.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This morning I bought the starter pack, unpacked it and I am flying the bird. I also have the T'Liss, never had to decommision a ship.

However I have another problem. I really like the ship and I am almost at level 10. So goodbye T'Varo for a while. Now I am thinking of keeping it active as my main ship. Tier 2 must be doable, after that? I'll see how far it goes.

I can craft blues and purple with one of my alts, further I am thinking of buying that raptor with the bio-neural warhead and I already have the aceton acemilator. An interesting challenge, I think.
  • Options
    bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You might be able to pull off most of Tier 2 in your T'varo, maybe get into Tier 3. Eventually, though, you'll be getting hit for more damage than your ship can handle, and you're crippled by the limited Boff slots.
    ____
    Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
  • Options
    clusterfoxclusterfox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People that aren't having trouble unpacking the ship are likely 200-day+ veterans or lifetime subscribers. There's three ship slots per character available through the veteran reward system.
  • Options
    evileenoevileeno Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Interesting. I'm having that problem and I AM a lifetime subscriber and vet. I don't seem to have the extra ship slots.

Do I have to claim them somewhere on the new character?
  • Options
    evileenoevileeno Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, jeez. I just had to finish the one mission I was on to explore the Republic Fleet. Now I'm in sector space and all that stuff just fell into my lap.
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    clusterfox wrote: »
    People that aren't having trouble unpacking the ship are likely 200-day+ veterans or lifetime subscribers. There's three ship slots per character available through the veteran reward system.

I am silver, no sub, although I subbed for a month once to get extra stuff. But my new Romulan character is created just before I bought the starter package.

Oh, and we do get two character slots. I had none, destroyed one of my level 50 characters, created a Romulan, created a Reman and I still have a free character slot.
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    clusterfox wrote: »

I doubt that. I have the starter pack, and I had no problem opening the crate for the ship. I haven't subbed a day in my life.