test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to claim legacy pack from z-store

svimepelsensvimepelsen Member Posts: 28 Arc User
I'm unable to claim my legacy pack (founders pack or whatever name it first had) from the z-store and I was wondering if anyone else are having this problem - and ofcourse if they found a solution to it.

I have tried to find it on the z-store on two different romulan characters and a federation one aswell without any luck. Looked trough all avalible z-store items - nothing there. I also tried relogin aswell as restarting computer, but nothing. I also checked that I had a purchase confirmation mail and that my account is flagged for the legacy pack. (not able to buy it of the website - all it says is: thank you for supporting sto).

Any advice on how to fix this (assuming it can be fixed by user, wich is kind of a long shot) would be much appreciated. If not I will be waiting for a response to my submited ticket.
Post edited by svimepelsen on

Comments

• nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm unable to claim my legacy pack (founders pack or whatever name it first had) from the z-store and I was wondering if anyone else are having this problem - and ofcourse if they found a solution to it.

I have tried to find it on the z-store on two different romulan characters and a federation one aswell without any luck. Looked trough all avalible z-store items - nothing there. I also tried relogin aswell as restarting computer, but nothing. I also checked that I had a purchase confirmation mail and that my account is flagged for the legacy pack. (not able to buy it of the website - all it says is: thank you for supporting sto).

Any advice on how to fix this (assuming it can be fixed by user, wich is kind of a long shot) would be much appreciated. If not I will be waiting for a response to my submited ticket.
    Check your email. There might be an email there saying that you're not done with the purchase; the email has a link. Click the link and it'll show up.
  • svimepelsensvimepelsen Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you so much nadiezja.
    Thread closed
  • tmichctmichc Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem, but I don't seem to have the 'Click Here' e-mail that I got when I (foolishly) purchased the Starter pack before getting the Legacy Pack. Tip to all; check your Junk Mail, in case it's been sent there!

Tim