test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request for poor Branflakes to get tomorrow off...

voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Okay so he might be a Cereal eating machine, but the poor guy isn't a Borg.

As much as we love his announcements give the poor guy a break and give him the day off to catch up on sleep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by voicesdark on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    voicesdark wrote: »
    Okay so he might be a Cereal eating machine, but the poor guy isn't a Borg.

As much as we love his announcements give the poor guy a break and give him the day off to catch up on sleep.

HAHA! Thanks for the thought, but too much to do! :D Plus, I have fun at work, so being at work is actually really awesome. Working with this team is an incredible experience.
    If my memory is correct he used to be a CoH super hero. Forum nerdrage is water off a ducks behind to him. He cut's these guys up like bananas and eats them for breakfast.

But an attaboy isn't uncalled for.

Not me :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HAHA! Thanks for the thought, but too much to do! :D Plus, I have fun at work, so being at work is actually really awesome. Working with this team is an incredible experience.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

WTF you got Borg augmented energizer batteries in ya or something....for frak sake GO TO BED!! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No rest for BranBorg, he needs to assimilate the forum some more.
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WTF you got Borg augmented energizer batteries in ya or something....for frak sake GO TO BED!! lol

nah hes got a combined Borg-Adapted Warp-Singularity Core mk 9001

Thanks for all the awesome work Brandon and dev team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

good god how many cups of coffee have u gone through branborg?

• stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    beerxhyper wrote: »
    good god how many cups of coffee have u gone through branborg?

They apparently took Bran down to the power room and plugged him in for a recharge about two hours ago.
  • temp3rustemp3rus Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They apparently took Bran down to the power room and plugged him in for a recharge about two hours ago.

Ah, so Brandon broke the servers ;)
  • sudoku7sudoku7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sympathetic, but really now isn't the time. :/ After the servers normalize, definitely take some time :).
  • apollo169apollo169 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love Bran-flakes in the morning, especially PWE branflakes. His post are much better than the news on T.V., and the comments back usually make me chuckle, or want to speed my ship into the core of a sun. Either way, it is well worth the time to see his post. Good times indeed.

On a side note, People need to realize. There is no sleep for bran-flakes, they work all the time. Bran-flakes have more power than 1 trillion warp cores, and more energy that the universe itself. The most powerful of the bran-flakes is PWE bran-flakes, they can literally save your life (or character's life). I know, I have seen it done.

Attaboy, PWEBranflakes! A job well done.
  • stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    temp3rus wrote: »
    Ah, so Brandon broke the servers ;)

They just can't handle the fiber.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013

The Branflakes android needs no time off or sleep because he's a machine!

All joking aside I do wonder if he's like my brother. That dude only needs like maybe 5 hours of sleep at the most. Some days he only needs 3-4. He's always worked at night because of it as he likes going to sleep around 6-8am. I used to be jealous of that but he says it's not all that great. When everyone else is sleeping, he's wide awake and gets bored. Seeing the Bran Man up at all weird hours of the night really reminds me of him.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter