test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Veteran Accolade Change?

aurangzeb4evaaurangzeb4eva Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I've created two different characters today, and neither experienced the cascade of veteran accolades and pop ups that normally accompanies a new character. In fact, both of them only have the "Stalwart" achievement; otherwise, I have no access to any veteran rewards, like the extra ship or bridge officer slots. Has the level that veteran accolades are rewarded been changed, or is this a function of the busy servers? Or, heaven forbid, is this a problem with my account?
Post edited by aurangzeb4eva on

Comments

• Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I'm guessing they were Romulan/Reman characters you created...

I created a Romulan and Reman character this evening, and they weren't credited for 'Vet' rewards until they made it to the Flotilla and completed the Intro mission...
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they all seem to come flooding in at about level 6 now.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, you get them as soon as you finish the Tutorial Mission.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So I'm guessing they were Romulan/Reman characters you created...

I created a Romulan and Reman character this evening, and they weren't credited for 'Vet' rewards until they made it to the Flotilla and completed the Intro mission...
    After I created my Romulan, I thought it might be a racial thing. But I also made a new Federation character and played through the tutorial, and I didn't unlock any rewards, either.

I'll keep an eye out out for them going forward.
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ... I have no access to any veteran rewards, like the extra ship or bridge officer slots...

BO Slots? where?

http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/veteran-rewards
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    valenn1 wrote: »

I confused that with the bridge officer spots you get as you level. I just assumed there were some unlocks, considering how many slots I have on my higher level characters versus my new characters. My bad. That doesn't change the fact that I don't have access to things like the Veteran uniforms or ship materials.