test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime sub offer how long is it good for?

osena109osena109 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I don't get my paycheck for anther week

Comments

• wargasm121wargasm121 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lifetime subscription has been an option since the game first released.... don't really think its gonna go away anytime soon
    Lifetimer Since January 2010
    Real Join Date: August 14th 2009
    Made it to 997 Veteran Days before they handed out the 1000 day rewards to everyone and their mother
  • mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    EDIT: Misunderstood the question :P
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The sale is open until June 21st, cannot remember the time though....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As it states, until June 21st.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • osena109osena109 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    The sale is open until June 21st, cannot remember the time though....

thank you that is all i wanted to know
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Copied DIRECTLY from the ad on the main STO website (which is clearly visible):
    "To celebrate the launch of Legacy of Romulus, lifetime subscriptions are on sale from now until June 21st, 2013 at 10AM PDT!"

(Reading is fundamental.)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."