test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tal Shiar ship sets?

amlrossamlross Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Federation Discussion
Just wondering what everyone will use with these new ships.

Being borg tech refitted ships, is everyone going to use the borg sets?

Or since they are romulan ships, will everyone use the romulan and reman sets we've been grinding for?

Im a firm believer that each ship should have its own sets.

(example: Breen ship/breen set and torpedoes)

I want a ship for the romulan sets with romulan weapons. but you also need a hangar for the romulan fighters.

Right now my vesta is equiped with everything, but its a fed ship so i dont like it.
Post edited by amlross on

Comments

• captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    depending on the weapons I'll use will determine the sets I will use.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • amlrossamlross Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    captw wrote: »
    depending on the weapons I'll use will determine the sets I will use.

Thanks but thats a pretty general rule we all follow. My point is that what should these ships be mated with? Romulan/Reman or Adapted Borg sets?
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll probably use the Borg sets and set it up to do power drain, but aside from that i'm not sure. I suppose it will have to wait until i can get one or both ships before i really find out.
  • arcademasterarcademaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amlross wrote: »
    Thanks but thats a pretty general rule we all follow. My point is that what should these ships be mated with? Romulan/Reman or Adapted Borg sets?

With whatever you'd use on another ship too? There is nothing that would make one set behave differently on this one than on any other ship.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,866 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    With whatever you'd use on another ship too? There is nothing that would make one set behave differently on this one than on any other ship.

Unless they add something to the Borg set to interact with the Tal'Shiar ships like the Jem'Hadar set and the JHAS, DNC,and HEC. But that has yet to be seen if that will happen but I imagine if they didn't mention it I wouldn't expect it to happen.
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power
  • amlrossamlross Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grrr your missing the point lol. :D

Its for OCD sufferers who feel each ship should have its set!

Like if you have a breen ship then you MUST use it with the breen set and breen torps.

And as lianthelia said, like the jem set boosts the jem ships.

They need to do this with all ships so we can mate each ship with a unique set for that ship. (well, maybe not all ships) Like if you use a MACO set with a fed ship you get a bonus.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,866 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amlross wrote: »
    Grrr your missing the point lol. :D

Its for OCD sufferers who feel each ship should have its set!

Like if you have a breen ship then you MUST use it with the breen set and breen torps.

And as lianthelia said, like the jem set boosts the jem ships.

They need to do this with all ships so we can mate each ship with a unique set for that ship. (well, maybe not all ships) Like if you use a MACO set with a fed ship you get a bonus.

No thanks, half the sets in the game suck...Reman and Romulan sets suck and so does the breen set. Jem'Hadar set does too if you intend for the three piece set and the bonus.

There are all kinds of set bonuses all over the place, we don't really need more in the game.
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power