test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advanced Seminar Ideas (only for coaches!)

kolln95kolln95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
Greetings Coaches,

Because of the new round of Boot Camp, now we're also focusing on advanced seminar, so we are going to provide these seminars as well as the basic curriculum to the students.

My request is to write down in this thread if you can hold any advanced seminar, also if so, then please write down what that would be (like the form below).

The form:
Name: #name of the seminar u'd like to hold#
Time Zone: #For example CEST, or else#
Time: #when you can hold the seminar, like 8:00pm#
Description: #a short text, what covers your seminar#
Requirements: #what the students need to bring#

Here is mine:

Name: Kolln's Science Debuffer & Healer Breakdown
Time Zone: CEST
Time: 8:00pm
Description: This would cover the sci skills debuffing as well as healing at the same time (so hybrids). Also including, how to make a completely debuffer (disabler, knocker, holder or mixed) or a fully healer from the science ships. Further, how and when the best to use subnuke and other debuffs, and how to combine them for making sure to bring the enemy down.
Requirements: Students must bring a science vessel that is Tier 4 or better.

If there is any problem then please feel free to contact me. (You can contact me via in-game mail.)

Hussar Guardian Forces
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kolln95 on

Comments

• mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would sign up for this, but I thought this time I might just teach the normal class.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • kolln95kolln95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Normal classes and Advanced classes would be held in different weeks. Hopefully Advanced seminar will be on 1st June.

Hussar Guardian Forces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Mimey's A2B Build Class
    I can hold the class at both time periods, but can better likely be at the 2nd session
    Both 8 PM CET and 8 PM EST
    This class will cover the advantages, disadvantages, and so on that using an Aux to Battery build can bring.
    A tier 5 ship with at least two Lt. engineer slots (also includes universal slots)
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
  • jedinikon420jedinikon420 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Econ 101 with Jedinikon

Jedinikon takes you thrugh the ins and outs of farming ec and equipment to outfit your ships and build
  • jedinikon420jedinikon420 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3pm est time for mine
    edited June 2013
    Just FYI, won't be around much, if at all tomorrow. So if we were gonna have advanced classes, I won't be here to teach.

Gonna be out and about, but also gonna go and see Star Trek Into Darkness.
  • kolln95kolln95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No problem, We are not holding the advanced classes today.

Hussar Guardian Forces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kolln95 wrote: »
    No problem, We are not holding the advanced classes today.

We don't need to start panicking though right :)
  • zensoji1zensoji1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Name: Romulan PvP Techniques with Zenso'ji
    Time Zone: GMT
    Time: 8pm
    Description: With the introduction of Legacy of Romulus, many players have created their own Romulan character. This Advanced Seminar will teach you when you should use your Singularity Powers, the best time to cloak and decloak, how to spec traits for ground and PvP and how warp cores can give you that additional edge.
    Requirements: A Romulan Char with a Tier 4/5 Career appropriate Romulan Warbird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP Boot Camp Coach
    Vice Admiral of Forum Administration