test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For a Fleet

stosto3stosto3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Earth Spacedock
I need a fleet that has a level 5 starbase, I have pletny of stuff to donate.
Post edited by stosto3 on

Comments

• vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good evening. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA), Canada and the EU.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

Now I realize you are looking for a Tier 5 fleet. The VKF has constant movement but are only Tier 3 across the board. With your help and assistance we can reach Tier 5. Would you be willing to work along side us to achieve that goal?

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
  • rfzanderrfzander Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you have not picked a fleet yet please whisper me in game and we can talk. Zander@fltadmiralzander