test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why did I fail the Acamar Clan dispute?

bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Klingon Discussion
I took the easiest route, the Klingon route and still failed one of the objective of the Acamar Clan Dispute - Failed to resolve conflict.

Why? The subversive elements are subdued and the situation resolved.

Even the Acamar Clan Leader did not sound upset,

" Although violence between the clans is not our preferred method or resolution, at least for now these elements are not in a position to resist the will of our Sovereign. Hopefully we will be able to defeat any further conflicts. Thanks for your assistance."

Hardly the mewling of a Sentient that is offended by the use of violence in a political conflict.
Heck, Humans are not that offended by violence in a political conflict.
I even offered to return and assist again if needed.

SO Why?
Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
Post edited by bitemepwe on

Comments

• Options
    burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because they are whiny petaQ?
  • Options
    jestersagejestersage Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    I took the easiest route, the Klingon route and still failed one of the objective of the Acamar Clan Dispute - Failed to resolve conflict.

Why? The subversive elements are subdued and the situation resolved.

Even the Acamar Clan Leader did not sound upset,

" Although violence between the clans is not our preferred method or resolution, at least for now these elements are not in a position to resist the will of our Sovereign. Hopefully we will be able to defeat any further conflicts. Thanks for your assistance."

Hardly the mewling of a Sentient that is offended by the use of violence in a political conflict.
    Heck, Humans are not that offended by violence in a political conflict.
    I even offered to return and assist again if needed.

SO Why?

Becuase by the time you hit the Dominion Episodes, the high council want to not just win against Federation, but also better than Federation, even their beloved diplomacy. WHY do you think New Romulus have both KDF and Fed?
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I used one of the oldest forms of diplomacy known. I was not rebuked by the clan leader and even offered my word on helping again yet am failed.
    It makes no sense to me.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P