test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nukara Set bonus Shattering Harmonics

mikiiymikiiy Member Posts: 216 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The "shattering harmonics" 3-set bonus of the shattering harmonics set has 1 minute cooldown and 20 seconds duration. With tactical initiative its 15 seconds cooldown and still 20 seconds duration.. that means the 3-set bonus can even be "stacked" up twice, i believe that to be an oversight as no other set bonus can be stacked up twice.

Also the amount of perception granted from this setbonus seems sort of out of place for ground.. seeing covert traited cloakers at 80m+ is in my opinion way to good and the drawback of having the minimap scrambled isn't really balancing this to well in my opinion.

While im glad we finaly get a weapon to counter cloak i find the 1/3 uptime together with that ridiculous amount of perception put on it just to much, cloaking was OP now with that set bonus going in it seems to turn from OP into sort of useless.
Post edited by mikiiy on

Comments

• Options
    shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mikiiy wrote: »
    The "shattering harmonics" 3-set bonus of the shattering harmonics set has 1 minute cooldown and 20 seconds duration. With tactical initiative its 15 seconds cooldown and still 20 seconds duration.. that means the 3-set bonus can even be "stacked" up twice, i believe that to be an oversight as no other set bonus can be stacked up twice.

Also the amount of perception granted from this setbonus seems sort of out of place for ground.. seeing covert traited cloakers at 80m+ is in my opinion way to good and the drawback of having the minimap scrambled isn't really balancing this to well in my opinion.

While im glad we finaly get a weapon to counter cloak i find the 1/3 uptime together with that ridiculous amount of perception put on it just to much, cloaking was OP now with that set bonus going in it seems to turn from OP into sort of useless.

also need to note that one part of the 3 piece set is a sword, with the sword being broken (can make it where the other person / npc never gets up and there tray stays disabled until they are dead) i think cryptic needs to look into the sword and fix it (yes you get a pushback resistence but its not working as your toon is always on the floor disabled and not able to respond)

(as much as i hate linking this cuz of the fleet that made the video, its the only GOOD video explaining what everyone is complaining about)

STO: Knock Back Resistance Fail
    ogew7.jpg