test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

orbital strike has no circle on the floor anymore - major pvp issue.

mikiiymikiiy Member Posts: 216 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Orbital strike on tribble draws no circle on the floor anymore, this means the victim of an orbital strike will not know its coming until being hit by it.

This will be a major issue in pvp, because orbital strike can easily be turned into an area effect one-shot hit by using 3 very rare equipment diagnostic doffs and its dmg enhancing proc.

The circle needs to return.
Post edited by mikiiy on

Comments

• Options
    nulonunulonu Member Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bump. Newest patch still did not address this issue. On KDF, the Orbital Strike animation shows correctly but on fed the animation never happens. I'be a feeling this is going to be one of those bugs that lingers forever because its a ground ability and it only really is a problem in pvp. :(
  • Options
    bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nulonu wrote: »
    bump. Newest patch still did not address this issue. On KDF, the Orbital Strike animation shows correctly but on fed the animation never happens. I'be a feeling this is going to be one of those bugs that lingers forever because its a ground ability and it only really is a problem in pvp. :(

Its a problem in PvE too if I sonic pulse the mob out of a orbital strike I didnt know was incoming
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)