test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

shuttle problem now can't access character

galacticroamer#3935 galacticroamer Member Posts: 35 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
So I got rom shuttle and went to the next mission trying to use it, repair 3 asteroids... it was impossible to win. I then tried to switch back to my large ship and it wouldn't let me... then I just scrapped my shuttle and now I get an eternal not responding message while loading and can't access my character... Did I break something?
Proud member of the 8th Wing Tactical Armada
Post edited by galacticroamer#3935 on

Comments

• Options
    farktoid5000farktoid5000 Member Posts: 72 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    Can you clarify? Where did you switch back to your big ship? Did you actually discharge the shuttle? Where were you when you got server not responding?
    Follow your friendly neighborhood EQAH on Twitter! @CrypticEQAH
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, since I can't access it I cant reference the names but... I tried to switch back first at the main starbase in the Sol system... when that didn't work I went to the Rom flotilla, I did actually discharge the shuttle because when I went back to sector space it still had me in the shuttle even after I deselected it. I got the not responding message after the shuttle discharge message when I went from the flotilla to sector space. Hope that's more clear. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No ideas then?
  • Options
    crappyturbocrappyturbo Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When you get your shuttle it gets put first and takes over as your primary starship I found out that I could change back to my ship from my shuttle by going to the change starship console in the shuttle and selecting the starship list and not the small craft list
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That's nice... the main question is is the character recoverable or am I boned???
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm still waiting on a response on this issue. How can I get access to my character again? Please.
  • Options
    trekpantstrekpants Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing has been happening to other players trying to leave the floatilla after changing ships.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=682771

I even tried setting my launcher to Safe Mode, and it still won't let me in.