test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Last name must be at least 3 characters

frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
When trying to rename my boff, I discovered that the last name field must be 3 or more characters. I don't see any reason for this restriction, especially since there are names in RL with only 2 characters. In particular, some Chinese names such as Li, Ng, and Wu are spelt with only 2 characters.
Waiting for a programmer ...
qVpg1km.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• johnnyjohnny1969johnnyjohnny1969 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frtoaster wrote: »
    When trying to rename my boff, I discovered that the last name field must be 3 or more characters. I don't see any reason for this restriction, especially since there are names in RL with only 2 characters. In particular, some Chinese names such as Li, Ng, and Wu are spelt with only 2 characters.

I don't have anything in any of the name fields for my Boffs except the top one. In that one I put the first and last name separated by a space.

:cool:
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't have anything in any of the name fields for my Boffs except the top one. In that one I put the first and last name separated by a space.

:cool:

OK, I stand corrected: the last name field must either be the empty string or contain at least 3 characters.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png