test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

color combinations for the romulan uniform?

osena109osena109 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
i tryed the beta but never got the look of the romulan republic uniform right i think thes should be adressed like they should link the colors you need to make you look like a proper member of Romulan republic
Post edited by osena109 on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grey like the Romulan heart
    GwaoHAD.png
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish they would fix the Tal Shiar Uniform for joining KDF. it should have the same color pallete as feds.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • osena109osena109 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish they would fix the Tal Shiar Uniform for joining KDF. it should have the same color pallete as feds.

ill take your word for that i never got bast level 15 did not want to spoil too much
  • lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    osena109 wrote: »
    i tryed the beta but never got the look of the romulan republic uniform right i think thes should be adressed like they should link the colors you need to make you look like a proper member of Romulan republic

It's entirely up to you and I think that's quite good, you could always go with the color they've shown in screenshots so far if you insist on having standards set for you rather then set them yourself.
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • osena109osena109 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's entirely up to you and I think that's quite good, you could always go with the color they've shown in screenshots so far if you insist on having standards set for you rather then set them yourself.

am colorblind in my right eye i just want to know the color pattern so i can have it look like the npcs