test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Fleet Starbase loation

duke93535duke93535 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
When legacy of romulus launches where will the romulan fleet starbase be locatied.
Post edited by duke93535 on

Comments

• Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There isn't one
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What Sollvax is saying is that because Romulans Ally with either the Federation or KDF they do not have starbases of their own, and instead share there ally factions starbases.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dirlettia wrote: »
    What Sollvax is saying is that because Romulans Ally with either the Federation or KDF they do not have starbases of their own, and instead share there ally factions starbases.

This is, of course, the current situation. If the Romulans are profitable, chances are they'll get their own Fleet Starbases in the future.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe they said that there will be Romulan Fleet Starbases. Just not for a while after the launch of LoR.

If they do, I could see it being at the location where the Romulan Fleet is located. But like how Dewa III turns into New Romulus, the fleet could change to a Fleet Starbase.

Just hope they don't stuff it in Eta Eridani. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    duke93535 wrote: »
    When legacy of romulus launches where will the romulan fleet starbase be locatied.
    The Romulan Starbase(s) will be located either side of the ETA Erandi Sector Block. ;)
    I believe they said that there will be Romulan Fleet Starbases. Just not for a while after the launch of LoR.
    Just because the Devs say they'll likely be Romulan Fleets at a later date, doesn't mean there will be. If their reasons for not doing them now are true, then it would be a worse idea to do them later. It's now or never with the Romulan Fleet System, and we know it's not coming with LoR, so it is, in fact, never.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a suspicion that the Romulan Starbase will be a future fleet holding.
  • Options
    romulanwayromulanway Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    poor romulans 'll serve federation/kling masters in their basses:D
    LoR should to be about rebuilding Romulan Star Empire,liberating Donatra from borg collective ,confronting Sela & madness of Tal Shiar,claiming Vulcan as new romulan homeworld...