test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ground AI is spiking targets

lordfuzunlordfuzun Member Posts: 54 Arc User
I don't know that you did the game AI, but ground spawns are spiking targets. For instance in Cloak and Dagger which I'm replaying at level 50 , the Tal Shiar which spawn in the fountain square. They have a large number of Uhlan. Those Uhlan will focus fire in the on the first enemy that aggro's the spawn. Once a target is down they will start to focus fire on a next threatening target.

The attack as one rather then spreading the aggro out. Even my Engineer Captain which I've spec'ed for survivial can't survive the entire spawn fire at me. Even when my Bridge Officers use AoE abilities or weapon fire, I can't shed the aggro, for naught. I think it's also an issue with other battles, like the Shuttle Ground combat mission fighting the Elachi Walkers. The waves of enemy fighters focus on me and ignore the other waves of friendly fighters. Once the enemy fighters spawn, they all aggro on me even if I'm not firing any anything. I have to spend all of my time just trying to survive. It's getting to be no fun at all.

Comments

• colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wasnt there an old issue on patrol/explore missions where if you got a ground mission all the mobs would just automatically target you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordfuzunlordfuzun Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wasnt there an old issue on patrol/explore missions where if you got a ground mission all the mobs would just automatically target you.

I duuno about that old problem. But this isn't quite the same. Bridge Officers can be the spiking target if I command a BO to fire first.