test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

wrong boff in dialog

keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
I am running the Coliseum as a Fwd allied romulan. every once in a while I am getting boffs named Michael or Riley in showing in dialog. I Do not have these boffs. Further they are human and wearing starfleet uniforms. my one starfleet boff is a female Bolian. Not human males.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm assuming that these are supposed to be other officers aboard your ship in orbit. At least that's what I've been telling myself when this happens lol. :P
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you by any chance not have any boffs except the ones in your away team? I think that's what was doing this for me - when I was on the ground and got dialogs meant to be from boffs still on the ship, I got a crazy mix of random Fed races.
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hevach wrote: »
    Do you by any chance not have any boffs except the ones in your away team? I think that's what was doing this for me - when I was on the ground and got dialogs meant to be from boffs still on the ship, I got a crazy mix of random Fed races.

Oh that never occurred to me. In my case the only other officer I have is the KDF liaison officer I got when I chose sides. I do have empty slots though.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter