test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Doff cheat sheet needed

malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Academy
Okay, I know that most of the information on doffs is up on the wiki, but with the way it is laid out, it is hard to find a doff based on the effect you are looking for. Just wondering if anyone has made a cheat sheet for doffs that lets you look them up based on what they do, for example if I want to find the subnuke doff, but don't know the name or type of doff that does this. Thanks in advance.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Post edited by malkarris on

Comments

• gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    malkarris wrote: »
    Okay, I know that most of the information on doffs is up on the wiki, but with the way it is laid out, it is hard to find a doff based on the effect you are looking for. Just wondering if anyone has made a cheat sheet for doffs that lets you look them up based on what they do, for example if I want to find the subnuke doff, but don't know the name or type of doff that does this. Thanks in advance.

The main wiki page for Duty Officers is broken out by category and has all bonuses listed. Just use control-f and search for the power you want to modify and it'll find the right one. Or check by category of officer, like operations.

That's really the best place unfortunately. Not sure if you were looking on sub pages or whatnot. But I find this specific page is pretty handy.

Also, flipping through the exchange works too.