test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ship and character on live server

lyle2lyle2 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
wen the lor comes out, will my ship and character be deleted or just changed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lyle2 wrote: »
    wen the lor comes out, will my ship and character be deleted or just changed.

I think there would be mass mutiny if they deleted characters from Holodeck :D As far as I'm aware you'll just find that a warp core has appeared on all your ships. Not sure as to the extent of changes to characters but they wont be deleting them.
    server_hamster6.png
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When 'Legacy' comes out, ships will be changed, plus a mandatory update of Traits for all characters...
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im one of a few people who have a targ pup to a federaton toon and i dont see the Q anniversary happening again on ESD with the digging for presents in the fountain near quinns office, just like some people has an ambassador refit from a one time event that may never come a few months ago. all those entitlement issues and such, would be such a waste deleting all the toons and such. no there will be a few changes added to your feds and kdf and the warp cores are a start.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if they did a wipe of holodeck...well lets just say STO would fail...and fail HARD...and there would be 40 pages of topics of rage. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you should scratch that, 40 pages is was too generous, add 2 extra 0's on the end. oh such joy?! :rolleyes:
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    your right...the forums would crash due to rage overflow XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p