test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leagcy of Romulus - Romulan

karic29karic29 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Game is Awsome, starting interface is polished and immerses you into game.
I like the starting story for romulans , but there are a few bugs..
Like Uhlans who are attacking the colony when they die , they keep standing...lol
You run around and see a centurion standing you start to shoot, but his already dead..nearly gave me a heart attack, Graphic are nice, could be better...:)
I was a tad dispointed by a romulan starting ship..:P jesus his plain and ugly..whats with the thunderbird? :)
Story Arc is awesome, its not to easy as some say, keep in mind this is an expansion and a new player are going to play a new toon. This is not cata lvl 95 :P WOW fans..
Its a new game from the beginning if you choose romulan..
Epic story..epic battles...

LOVE IT
Post edited by karic29 on

Comments

• fataiityx3fataiityx3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    karic29 wrote: »
    I was a tad dispointed by a romulan starting ship..:P jesus his plain and ugly..whats with the thunderbird? :)

Oooooh My, someone needs to get netflix and watch all of TOS (The Original Series)
  • wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the ship and the bird painted on it both come from the original Romulan bird of prey in the original series.. Heres a pic of it..
    http://kreativgeschenk.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/romulan_bird-of-prey_cg_tos-aft.jpg
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • karic29karic29 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wufangchu wrote: »
    the ship and the bird painted on it both come from the original Romulan bird of prey in the original series.. Heres a pic of it..
    http://kreativgeschenk.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/romulan_bird-of-prey_cg_tos-aft.jpg

No no :) you got me wrong..m8..
    I know the lore...Under Wing of raptor....etc...
    I just ment..couldn't they give us more customization options...they look about outdated...aldo they are lore wise...:))
    so I apologise for lore..blasphemy..
  • wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    karic29 wrote: »
    No no :) you got me wrong..m8..
    I know the lore...Under Wing of raptor....etc...
    I just ment..couldn't they give us more customization options...they look about outdated...aldo they are lore wise...:))
    so I apologise for lore..blasphemy..
    I also personally never liked the original bird of prey so i chose the "brown" option. Its not much but it is better..

and no apology needed ;)
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Once you take your T'Liss-class to the Flotilla, you'll be able to remove the decal from the underside. I kept mine, figuring the Emerald Fire really was an antique dating back to the mid-2260s...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Legacy of Romulus is awesome!:D I absolutely love it!

I really like the way you collect your BOFFs as you go through the missions, and the fact that they have their own story and voice overs is great.

The maps are supurb, the story well paced and the discovery of New Romulus was very nicely executed.

Flying the old ship at the beginning fits with the story really quite well, but what I do object to, is the lack of options when you rank up. The Dhelan is a nice design, but it would be nice to have a couple of different options, and to be honest, I would probably keep the T'liss for a bit longer, because I got quite attached to it.
  • damiyndamiyn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was finally able to log into the test server today and I have to say that I was astonished at all of the new changes. I absolutely love the new interface and the abilities of the Romulan ships. I also like the fact that not only can you increase your skill as before, but you can choose your character traits as the game progresses. There are a few minor bugs, but, all in all, I was utterly impressed. On a personal note, I would like to see a Scimitar class ship offered as well as the mining Narada (I believe) class from the Star Trek movie. I think that these 2 classes would be a great addition to the game.