test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What Lies Beneath Flashlight

ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Playing a KDF-Romulan.

The mission still says to pick up a flashlight (optional). However it was not available for pick up (no glowie, no option to pick it up). This may be because I had the flashlight from the earlier Romulan mission in my inventory. Unforuntatly the old flashlight does not work on this map.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drasymdrasym Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    saw this earlier so i put my flashlight from an earlier mission in my bank before starting this mission. Still could not open the flashlight box, had to dial the graphics up to "almost whiteout" to see in parts of the mission without a flashlight.
  • Options
    tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not that the flashlights are particularly effective anyway.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • Options
    ifirebirdifirebird Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ***Spoiler Alert****

Level where you're investigating a derelict Borg cube with center hollowed out:

flashlight acquired, doesn't turn on or off. On makes no visible difference whatsoever in any scenario, same with off. Able to take flashlight with me, works nowhere else in-game.
  • Options
    blakjak303blakjak303 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had the same thing happen to me on my Fed Romulan. I wish I saw this earlier or I would have not taken it with me. Is there any way to get it back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A temporary source of light is to equip & activate an environment suit.

However, the light source is only half as powerful as the flashlight (which is already plenty weak), and you'll have to play through the mission sounding like Darth Vader with a head cold.
  • Options
    nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The flash light also turns off after just about every combat sequence, so its hardly worth having even if it did work
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel