test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The 10th Fleet Is Now Recruiting! Join Today!

Comments

• jhawkonespnjhawkonespn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its Friday the 24th and doing maintance again for 2 hours on the stability of game and trying to prevent people from being kicked from game. mail still can not be deleted and they still don't know of a fix.
    edited May 2013
    seeing a lot of new faces in fleet. membership is on the rise. welcome new comers to the fleet.
  • rfzanderrfzander Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Howdy STO Community, I hope everyone is enjoying Romulans as much as I am.
    edited May 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a US Army veteran and have been playing STO since Beta. I've was a member of a fleet for the first 2 years of STO existence, but left the fleet as it seemed that there were less and less active players and no body wanted to help me with STFs when I was pursuing all the MACO and Omega gear sets. The fleet roster was huge, but I felt like a little fish in a big pond, where I was just a number and not a member to the Fleet.

Anyway, once the Fleet system started I decided to find a fleet, but with one that I can connect to more, so I found a fleet with a few active and former vets. It was a small fleet, but I liked the idea of helping to build the fleet. Since then, we have lost a lot of members, as I noticed, and now after I have contributed so much the administrator of our fleet has disappeared and no new projects has started.

First off, I been farming DOFFs, dilithium and EC to buy whatever was needed to complete fleet projects and with no one choosing to start new projects my inventory is beginning to take a toll. So I am considering leaving and joining a more active Fleet, no because they are a Tier 4 or high level, but because of the people. My question is do you have members who are active military of veterans as members?

Also, I was drawn to your fleet by its name. I was a Cavalry Scout in the 7th Squadron - 10th Cavalry regiment. I loved my unit, so I been searching for a fleet that not only has some military active or vet members, but also something close to my old unit's name. The current fleet that I am a member of is the 10th Cavalry Regiment, but like I said it is dying and I'm beginning to feel I should cut my losses and more on to a more productive fleet.

I am a little more than a casual player. STO is the first and really the only MMO I play.

I will look at you website, something my current fleet does not have, and consider greatly about applying for membership into your fleet. I look forward to hearing from your responses to my questions:

1) Are any of your members active military or military vets?
    2) Do you still have plenty of projects for me to be able to contribute?
    3) Do you have events to help people complete accolades?
    4) Do you have much older members (older than 35)?
    5) Do you have members that are no only from the United States?
    image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01
    edited May 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    fliporican wrote: »
    I am a US Army veteran and have been playing STO since Beta. I've was a member of a fleet for the first 2 years of STO existence, but left the fleet as it seemed that there were less and less active players and no body wanted to help me with STFs when I was pursuing all the MACO and Omega gear sets. The fleet roster was huge, but I felt like a little fish in a big pond, where I was just a number and not a member to the Fleet.

Anyway, once the Fleet system started I decided to find a fleet, but with one that I can connect to more, so I found a fleet with a few active and former vets. It was a small fleet, but I liked the idea of helping to build the fleet. Since then, we have lost a lot of members, as I noticed, and now after I have contributed so much the administrator of our fleet has disappeared and no new projects has started.

First off, I been farming DOFFs, dilithium and EC to buy whatever was needed to complete fleet projects and with no one choosing to start new projects my inventory is beginning to take a toll. So I am considering leaving and joining a more active Fleet, no because they are a Tier 4 or high level, but because of the people. My question is do you have members who are active military of veterans as members?

Also, I was drawn to your fleet by its name. I was a Cavalry Scout in the 7th Squadron - 10th Cavalry regiment. I loved my unit, so I been searching for a fleet that not only has some military active or vet members, but also something close to my old unit's name. The current fleet that I am a member of is the 10th Cavalry Regiment, but like I said it is dying and I'm beginning to feel I should cut my losses and more on to a more productive fleet.

I am a little more than a casual player. STO is the first and really the only MMO I play.

I will look at you website, something my current fleet does not have, and consider greatly about applying for membership into your fleet. I look forward to hearing from your responses to my questions:

1) Are any of your members active military or military vets?
    2) Do you still have plenty of projects for me to be able to contribute?
    3) Do you have events to help people complete accolades?
    4) Do you have much older members (older than 35)?
    5) Do you have members that are no only from the United States?

I think Hawkins answered your question fairly well. If you have any further question please look for me in game at Zander@fltadmiralzander. I look forward to hearing from you.
    edited May 2013
    game crashed 5/28 night into 5/29. grrr. I don't have time for this as im leaving for ohio tomorrow and wont be able to play until late Friday night early Saturday.
  • fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for answering my questions.
    image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01
    edited May 2013
    well everyone catch you in a couple of days off to see relatives in ohio.
    edited May 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jonnyfeverjonnyfever Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yo 10th, sup! Big things happening in the fleet, join us today!
    edited May 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Good morning 10th Fleet and STO!!!
    edited June 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Welcome back Hawkins.
    edited June 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    the front page original article hasn't been updated. we have over 420 active members in main 10th fleet and don't know how many in other 10th fleet or Klingon fleet.

how you get an alt in the other 10th fleet?
    edited June 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kandor01kandor01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice Stats!
  • pyrjedpyrjed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    10th fleet is actively recruiting new members. Look us up in game or send us a private message on the forums!
  • droidloverdroidlover Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello all. Doc here, the 10th Fleet Personnel Officer. I hope you are all ready for a fun time, because it's all here at the 10th! :)
    edited June 2013
    thanks for the info. look forward to seeing the threads.
    edited June 2013
    Good morning 10th Fleet
    edited June 2013
    Thread Deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Dilithium Mine drops today. Awesome!!!!