test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Odyssey

saladinbobsaladinbob Member Posts: 116 Arc User
So I bought an Odyssey, got the standard Bridge (the one with the transporter on) and it's empty. My Bridge Officers are either not there or stood to one side doing nothing and I have a grand total of one person at the controls. Anyone else getting this? Is it a known bug? I realise the bridge is merely decorative but if I'm going to spend hard earned real life money on a ship I at least want it to look like I'm not the only person onboard.
Post edited by saladinbob on

Comments

• red01999red01999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope, this is how it's supposed to work.

I'm not entirely sure why, but a large number of the BOffs stand around nodding approvingly at the ones doing the actual work. Considering it seems like even the forward two positions are unfilled, it makes me wonder just who or what is flying the ship - and if it's the computer, why Starfleet is paying all these people to stand around nodding approvingly. :D
  • seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine normally has 2 in the lower bridge/astrometrics, 2 on consoles on the higher bridge, one standing near the transporter and then wherever you place yourself.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All my bridge stations have these small weird chalky cuboctahedral 'balls' where my crew usually is. :eek: I picked one up and it crumbled when I squeezed it too hard. I'll sweep it up later. After I find my crew. . .
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice bridge... though it does remind me of something seen in Star Wars....

Wish we could just buy the bridge packs themselves. Would like this on my FAC. :rolleyes:
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
  • dixoniumdixonium Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All my bridge stations have these small weird chalky cuboctahedral 'balls' where my crew usually is. :eek: I picked one up and it crumbled when I squeezed it too hard. I'll sweep it up later. After I find my crew. . .

That's hilarious. Man, I love "By Any Other Name."