test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ive played STO since open beta... and all I can say about LoR...

resolutevoiceresolutevoice Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Its AMAZING.

Ive been itching to try LoR. So I jumped on Tribble this morning to play for a few hours. Ive only reached Lt 7, But boy... its fantastic and truly shows the best of STO.

First off the Romulan villages/towns/flotila LOOK BRILLIANT. The scales feel right, colouring is spot on, and I dont think I have ever felt so truly immersed in STO as I have done this morning, I literally felt like I was my Romulan toon!

The Romulan tutorial is wonderful, starting out running errands and then the attack. It just has this immersive feeling, much more so than the tutorial for the Feds!

One of my favourite features is the acquisition of bridge officers! This is something I have always wanted in STO! Having story line characters join your crew as officers as you progress through missions is WONDERFUL! It gives you a great feeling of connection (as they actually have a background) and adds to the IMMERSIVE feeling!

To be honest, Im stunned. This is extremely enjoyable content with a compelling and immersive story line and characters! Much, Much better than I was expecting!

AMAZING BRILLIANT WONDERFUL IMMERSIVE

Cryptic, Top marks. A++
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by resolutevoice on

Comments

• hip63hip63 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for this thread, saves me the trouble of starting my own :D

Tho I only started after it when F2P, you summed up my thoughs nicely. :cool:

Nice Job on LoR, Devs, nice job. :)

hip63 :P
  • makimera#4641 makimera Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree.
    Been around since Closed Beta of the game as well.
    And the way the romulans where made...

This is how the entire game should have been made!
    It feels like another game, i am loving it.

Well done Cryptic, my faith is slowly beeing restored. :)