test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server not responding

oracion666oracion666 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Well, things were just fine this morning before the patch. Then the patch comes online, and I can no longer load up the game. I get past the character screen, then at 91.86%, I'm hit with the server not responding. It's horrible too, since I had just unlocked my shiny new D'Dedirex of doom. Anything out there to alleviate this issue?

Edit: Right, it appears that I can play as new tribble characters, the server simply locks up when I try to play my Romulan. If I could get some help on this, I would really appreciate it. I was enjoying my time there, but now this problem just puts a bad taste in my mouth.
Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
Member since early 2011

Post edited by oracion666 on

Comments

• derrico1derrico1 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    friday 5/10/13 at 1159 pm ....major server problems and what seems to be hickups while traveling in space.. i start traveling and my ship keeps jumping back and starting over its getting bad.... CRYPTIC PLEASE FIX SOON ... Thank you
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oracion666 wrote: »
    Well, things were just fine this morning before the patch. Then the patch comes online, and I can no longer load up the game. I get past the character screen, then at 91.86%, I'm hit with the server not responding. It's horrible too, since I had just unlocked my shiny new D'Dedirex of doom. Anything out there to alleviate this issue?

Excedrin migraine relief that seems to work when that happens to me :D

Star Trek Online V : The undiscov.....Server Not responding (1790.90s) :D
  • oracion666oracion666 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay! I can now get to 91.88% before the server rolls over and dies! Progress I say! Progress!
    Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
    Member since early 2011

• soirensoiren Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You're not a lone, it happened to me last night as I was attempting to enter sector space after picking a faction and prepping my new ship (KDF.) So I decided it was a good time to take a brake anyways and went to bed. After trying again this morning I got the same issue and decided to roll a new toon, I did not experience the issue on the new character. Will see if it happens again and if it's at the same stage in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state to another, nothing more."
    ~Alexandre Dumas