test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

some issues so far

stevegallstevegall Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
ok instead of making a thread for every issue i experience i figure ill just keep a running tally in this thread

beaming down to catheris shows space and ground abilities on boffs

i had to place abilities from bofffs on tray twice, i think the second time it locked because i was in system space instead of sector space, but standard abilites were fine, like distribution of shields and evasive maneuvers

saboteurs on catheris disappeared when they jumped on boff's faces, i assumed that what ti did because i couldnt see it and my boff was struggling and then something exploded

when in space combat the enemies appear to be targetting me and not my ship, i.e. the target of my target info in my player name and not my ship name
Post edited by stevegall on

Comments

• grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On the Character Select menu, the first time its run, my Borg Sci BO lacks legs and a head, the Jem'Hadar BO is invisible, except for his skull horns, and a pair of floating eye balls...

This only happens during the first display of the character select menu. Returning to the menu after playing a character, all BOs are displayed fine...
  • stevegallstevegall Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the bomb that beams in to the conference room in the mission "turning point" was invisible
    edited May 2013
    all my weapons power levels on my new lvl 10 ship are screwed up, the only one thats displaying correctly is weapons power at 85/85, the others are displaying as 60/65 20/25 and 20/25

all showing in system space

oh and kudos on the dhelan warbird, it looks crazy
  • xenosisukxenosisuk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stevegall wrote: »
    all my weapons power levels on my new lvl 10 ship are screwed up, the only one thats displaying correctly is weapons power at 85/85, the others are displaying as 60/65 20/25 and 20/25

all showing in system space

oh and kudos on the dhelan warbird, it looks crazy

Intentional -5 to all power levels on Romulan Warbirds to counter the Singualrity abilities. (you probably have a console or Singulartiy core that increases the Weapons power by +5
    edited May 2013
    the timer on quantum absorption shows correctly on the activation button but not on the hud above the shield and hull display

it showed as 60 seconds above the shield/hull display when it only lasted 20-30 seconds

i was using 5 charges so idk what the correct timers are/were