test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character slots

rpg4everrpg4ever Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So, due to realizing now that using tribble as both testing and as a way to have more character slots was a bad idea, is there a limit to how many character slots we can buy? and if so does anyone know how many? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, and if not, thanks to anyone who can answer my question.
Post edited by rpg4ever on

Comments

• amahoodamahood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know anything about "tribble", I've only played star trek online , normally.

Anyhow, as far as playing the game normally, I don't think there's a limit of how many slots you can buy.....
  • phoeniciusphoenicius Member Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amahood wrote: »
    I don't know anything about "tribble", I've only played star trek online , normally.

Anyhow, as far as playing the game normally, I don't think there's a limit of how many slots you can buy.....

actually if i'm not mistaken you can have 50 characters tops, which is ridiculously high, tribble has a limit of 3 characters, not that you need more, its just a test server.
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    40 +
    I think its 46
    Live long and Prosper
  • rpg4everrpg4ever Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, lot more then i thought, or would need lol, thank you all very much for answering my question.
  • logicalspocklogicalspock Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Right now there is a limit to everything you can buy: costume slots, character slots, ship slots, inventory slots, bank slots, doff slots, et cetera.

I do not remember off hand where you can find the specific information, but once you hit the limit, you will not be able to purchase more. Only people who exceeded the limit before it was established can buy more.

That being said, for most of these limits, if you hit them, you should really take a day to reflect upon lot of important aspects of your life.