test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A wish from a dedicated player

jessica1860jessica1860 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Federation Discussion
Can anyone fulfill my wish and get me a jem hadar dreadnought and a thorlin carrier or one of them I am a dedicated RPGs player and need these to complete my experience if you are a nice soul with a caring heart drop one or both of these bad boys into my mailbox at ezri@jessica1860 thank u
Post edited by jessica1860 on

Comments

• vitzhvitzh Member Posts: 519
    edited May 2013
    o.o

Big request. You could spend the time collecting EC off the exchange and buying one yourself?
  • mikearoomikearoo Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Best I can say is how I got mine.
    I have several characters, I would run foundry missions for drops, turning over EC, hunt for the children's toys doff arc in Beta Ursae, selling the VR artifacts, I even turned over a little dilithium to earn enough for a a key or two to sell on the exchange.

I got my Dreadnought in about 3 weeks, I didn't go nuts on it, I was just steadily saving and working towards it. Cost me 70 Million EC, and I don't think they're much higher than that still.

This is the only 'special' ship I have obtained. I really don't bother with lock boxes so I had very little lobi, and have never received a lockbox ship (other than a couple of mirror ones)

I am also very EC poor, I have been trying to save again because we don't know how the Scimitar is going to be released (if ever) I currently have 3 mil EC in the account bank, and my characters have less than a million on them.

Good luck though, you never know. My wife was actually gifted with one from a friend of ours :)
  • voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Run Tour the Universe as much as possible, If you're in a fleet and have a good stock of fleet credits load up on the doffs you can buy from the fleet base and sell them on the exchange, use dil to zen exchange to buy keys and then sell them on the exchange.

If you go psychotically hardcore over it you can get enough EC in about 3 days to buy a ship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not sure why people are going crazy over this ship. It alone is pretty much the definition of pedestrianization. Without all the perks and pieces with say the JHEC and to a smaller extent the JHAS it's not even a suitable capital ship, though granted with the JHEC it does become the only capital ship in this game that actually functions as a capital ship giving her team mates a much needed boost.

But I doubt many players will just take 60-80 bucks out of their pockets and just toss them over to a person they don't know just to prove a point. It may happen but highly unlikely. If you really really really want it you will have to more then likely take all these ideas together and do them and wait.

I'm very free world, power to the player and give awya alot of things for free but i doubt i'd give away that much for a ship or anything i don't get to enjoy.

RPGing is fine but if you cannot afford to be a character to fulfill that role.. maybe you might want to play another role... perhaps? That way you won't feel too bad when people say the natural answer. No.
    Even god rested. No work ethic.