Options

Seg'pa does not need rescuing

2»

Comments

• Options
    pucelpucelpucelpucel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue of course.

Interestingly, I got bored and decided to fly through the holes in the nearby asteroids. Four or five interaction buttons popped up, all them for "Open Door". Before I could click one to see what happens, I'm warped back to the start of the encounter with the reinforcements patiently waiting to kill a fed ship.
  • Options
    thor759thor759 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Deleted first character which was stuck, created a new Klingon Science Character and ignored the Fed Hail, no cloaking. This time the Fed ship appeared and I was able to complete the mission and move on. Do not know if bug is Character related (1st was (Assimilated Borg Tact) or down to the Hail and cloaking. It would be helpful if you could abort and cause a reset.
  • Options
    talongardtalongard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No Seg'pa to rescue and no Fed ships to fight. Just me and two KDF for backup.
  • Options
    ask4spock1ask4spock1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How do you expect us to test the new KDF story line when you can't even get out of the Tutorial??

:mad:
  • Options
    kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited May 2013
    ok made it to the 5th mission "Friend or Foe" which seems bugged can only restart at this time

the trick with the tutorial mission seems to be to not cloak at all during the mission, don't know why missions after that no problems using the cloak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]