test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fed-allied Romulan Photonic Fleet summons KDF ships.

hyoukihyouki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Title says it all. Whenever I use Photonic Fleet, I get an assortment of Klingon ships, despite being Romulan AND Federation-allied.

Fleet Reinforcements seems to properly summon Romulan Republic ships, and Photonic Fleet should do the same.
Post edited by hyouki on

Comments

• borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    Known issue. Photonic Fleet is going through a slight revamp, and should be updated to work correctly with all factions in a future build.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • hyoukihyouki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Known issue. Photonic Fleet is going through a slight revamp, and should be updated to work correctly with all factions in a future build.

Danke. ^^ I figured it was something you PROBABLY knew about already, but...
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I sat keep it. What better way to confuse your enemies than having non-allied ships appear?

Edit - or allows us to choose. They are holograms, after all...
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I don't see how it could be made any worse since its mostly just something to activate only when you want more clutter for a distraction or just to all out create an army of spam. Other than that its on the verge of skills people don't even bother putting on their skill bars.
  • hyoukihyouki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do find it fairly effective when I have to use it, but with the long-ish cooldown, I don't tend to use it except in dire straits...in not-so-dire straits, I might reach for it, but then think "hang on, these straits might get even MORE dire, and then where will I be if it's on cooldown?"

If I can shake this habit and make use of it, hopefully Photonic Capacitor will help reduce this issue.
  • colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't see how it could be made any worse since its mostly just something to activate only when you want more clutter for a distraction or just to all out create an army of spam. Other than that its on the verge of skills people don't even bother putting on their skill bars.

this made me think of something.... not sure if the cools downs are connected but is it possible to use Photonic Fleet and Warp Shadows (and I guess fleet support) at the same time. Talk about clutter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]