test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Buy back option be careful

x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Just a heads up that its bugged, i just went to sell off my junk and in my haste of clicking sold two other items i did not want to sell of cause i went to the buy back option and re-purchased one of the lost items and as soon as i did that the other vanished into thin air!

Luckly the items are mission rewards so i can just redo the whole mission again which is a total waste of my time but hey ho the player pays for cyptics bugs! (bug 4 in two weeks)

[System] [NumericReceived] You sold Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields Mk XI for 100,000 Energy Credits

[System] [NumericReceived] You sold Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine Mk XI for 100,000 Energy Credits

[System] [ItemReceived] Item acquired: Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine Mk XI

(Dielectric Osc. vanished so i re-sold in the hope it would re-appear!)
[System] [NumericReceived] You sold Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine Mk XI for 100,000 Energy Credits

[System] [ItemReceived] Item acquired: Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine Mk XI

reason for this thread is to tell you be careful when selling, i lost mission rewards id be propper pissed if it was a rare item with a low drop worth millions. Thanks again cryptic for wasting more of my time!
Post edited by x0ligy on

Comments

• Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,844 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would say it depends on when you dols it, the buy back list only has limited capacity so if you sold it early then sold a lot of other things it might have very well been bumped off of the buy back list.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And the 'Buy Back' option will expire on 'sold' items if you should change scenes...
  • Options
    x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lianthelia wrote: »
    I would say it depends on when you dols it, the buy back list only has limited capacity so if you sold it early then sold a lot of other things it might have very well been bumped off of the buy back list.

They were the last two items to be sold and like i said as soon as i brought back the Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine Mk XI the Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields Mk XI vanished from the list.

So that means the last item sold was removed because i brought something back? Makes no sense...
    And the 'Buy Back' option will expire on 'sold' items if you should change scenes...

Never changed screen i was on Earth Stardock doing my normal routine...

Bank - Store crafting materials i might use/need for duty missions (only playing two weeks)
    Exchange - Price checks, re-list items, add new items
    Ensign Lessa - Sale of stuff i dont need
    Foundry mission/Beam to ship