test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't turn in Sirius Sector Block Borg RA quest.

hyoukihyouki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Completed quest, killed Borg, mission says to call command...and there's no way to call command. It's being treated as an "in person" one, and of course there's no person to actually talk to.

Bah...as a fed-allied Romulan captain. I keep forgetting that might be important. >_<
Post edited by hyouki on

Comments

• Options
    szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,724 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For what it's worth my Klingon(non-romulan) is unable to hand-in the Regulus RA as well. the Hail button is greyed out and non-responsive.

I figured it was related to their missions not being fully available and such.
  • Options
    notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here, except its on pure FED chracter (non-Romulan).
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
  • Options
    hyoukihyouki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got into a second Sirius RA to check if I had to be on that particular map to turn it in, but nope, no luck.
  • Options
    admiraltrappittadmiraltrappitt Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Orinary fed, and beta ursae is the nission.
    Proad admin of the Star Trek Battles channel. Join today!

I actually like Delta Rising.
  • Options
    grievasgrievas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i had this too, before the toons on tribble were nuked.
    It was on a fed romulan toon.
  • Options
    starakusstarakus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here, unable to hail to complete the Borg daily red alert. Fed captain, Borg Defeated, objective has green check mark, hail button has green checkmark but hail button is greyed out..
  • Options
    starakusstarakus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    starakus wrote: »
    Same issue here, unable to hail to complete the Borg daily red alert. Fed captain, Borg Defeated, objective has green check mark, hail button has green checkmark but hail button is greyed out..

Decided on some lower level missions I skipped to be safe. Same issue with Captain Kirkland on second cardassian mission. Upon getting to ds9 all he would do is offer a quest and not a mission text, so I toggle of and on primary from a different mission. I notice the "make primary" and clear primary toggle gets stuck on clear primary with this bug. If you click clear primary it flashes for a second to make primary and then automatically goes back to clear primary. I did manage to finally get this kirkland mission complete but it just auto completed finally after continuous toggling, never did get a green text or dialog.
  • Options
    therealqmastertherealqmaster Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm experiencing the same problem with the Alpha Cent. Sector Block Defense: Successfully completed the mission, but can't hail because the button is inactive.
    I wonder wether I should have hailed while still in-map? Has worked for other quest-resolution problems I've had in the past...