test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dialogue From One Scene Playing in Another Scene

djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
I'm working on a Foundry Mission at the moment and I'm running into a problem where I'm going through the last bits of dialogue in one scene. Right before I get the window to get ready to change the map, I get a set of dialogue from the proceeding scene playing in front of it. I checked the story line to make sure I didn't have any duplicate dialogue mixed in there; I didn't fining anything.

I haven't published the story yet. I wanted to see if anyone else has run into this problem before and if so how to go about fixing it.
Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    Can you get me your mission ID?
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's ID #ST-HPW9O2H3Y. The problem is on a map called Space Station Lazlo Interior. Story-wise, it's after the last objective is completed on that map.

Like I said, I haven't published it yet, so I'm not sure if it's just something that only shows up in Foundry and goes away when it's published or not. I wanted to find out a much as possible before I actually do that.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    I previewed that map on our Legacy of Romulus build and everything ran just fine. So, if this continues to be a problem for you, you might want to wait until Legacy of Romulus goes live before spending too much time worrying about it.
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    designationxr377designationxr377 Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This sounds remarkably similar to a bug that used to happen, but, It was so long ago I can't remember the cause or the fix. If the problem is fixed on publish great, but, I will keep thinking on this and poking at my memory. Just in case.
This discussion has been closed.