test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assigning a newly commissioned office to the bridge

doltarhrsoljahtdoltarhrsoljaht Member Posts: 32 Arc User
I tried to commission a new officer I bought to the bridge and they dissappeared. They are not in my choices oy my other bridge officers, to be placed in the extra engineering slot I now have so where did they go?
Ummm is there a step by step instruction manual for this game or do you just tell them how to play as they ask?

Comments

• tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried to commission a new officer I bought to the bridge and they dissappeared. They are not in my choices oy my other bridge officers, to be placed in the extra engineering slot I now have so where did they go?
    Ummm is there a step by step instruction manual for this game or do you just tell them how to play as they ask?

Does the officer show up on your list of commissioned officers? If not, you may have not actually had them join you. If you used them to train an officer, they just teach one of your existing officers one of their skills and leave.

If they are on the list, then are they an engineer? You cannot put non-Engineers in engineer slots on your ship.