test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casually looking for a casual fleet :P

varkolaakvarkolaak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Earth Spacedock
I've recently picked the game up again, and whilst my vice admiral is looking better than ever, as suspected, my original fleet has gone the way of the dodo.

I'm looking for a larger casual and friendly fleet to join, I'm more than willing to help out and contribute where needed (and slack where its not :P) I mention larger since i've already had a few invites from smaller fleets where there is only 2 or 3 people on at any one time.

I'm Ireland based, so GMT/EU fleets would be ideal, however I suspect most fleets are covering both regions these days.

I may also have a few other friends who are in the same situation interested, so you may get 3 for the price of 1 :P
Post edited by varkolaak on

Comments

• tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you are over 30 then we may be the fleet for you. We have no rules and nothing is mandatory. We are very relaxed and we are social first.

We have a good Hegemony (UK Department) that is very active and it is supplemented by our members on shift work and the retired ones ;)

We have a good mix of people with a lot of experience and newbie's. Lots of areas that you can explore as a fleet if you are interested.

Check out our website at tosfleet.com or click on my signature block... Or check our STO recruitment page.

We are actually not presently recruiting but It is always nice to have more UK people.

We have pie.
  • williamstowilliamsto Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Space, the final frontier, these are the voyages of the 12th Fleet Exploration Division. Its ongoing mission to explore strange new worlds...to seek out new life, and new civilizations. To boldly perform in all exploration missions.

"Whether you enjoy cataloging star systems, organizing and playing in Fleet Action events, or engaging in other forms of PvE grouping, Exploration Division offers a range of opportunities for social casual game-play within STO."

Join our endeavor!

Register here on our forums first, please.

Next, click here to submit your application for Exploration Division.
    12th Fleet-Command Advisor
    12th Fleet is looking for new recruits!
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I invite you to check out the 44th Fleet. Casual, age 18+. Have both Fed and KDF fleet. Teamspeak available. T5 starbase and shipyard on fed side. T4 shipyard on kdf side.

Come see us at startrek.44thfleet.com and see if we are a good fit.

p.s. I know of at least one other player from Ireland. Lots of others from around the EU.