test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Read Me---Competition Idea---Read Cryptic

carbongripcarbongrip Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey everyone got a cool idea that I believe would be great for the community and most of all allow everyone to get a chance to contribute to there favorite game. As all may remember the competition for designing the next enterprise well that was cool to see what everyone came up with. How about a new community idea...now when I say this it does not have to mean it has to go in game, just make it a fun,friendly,and cheerful activity at the very least.

So the idea of the competition is to have everyone try and design a 2409 style NX-01 built to show the federations new efforts to go back to the true meaning of the founding of Starfleet, "exploration", the next revamp coming to star trek online. The design would mean the NX-01 with a twist, maybe a ventral deflector for faster warp or two more warp narcels, and of course the new hull material used in 2409,the "Ultra White" hull plating. Even maybe built a bit bigger to make room for more modern warp drive, new shuttles,and modern shield. The possibility's are endless.

Everyone take a minute to think about this and if you look at this thread please post, just to show someones looked at it and saw what it could mean for the community.