test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crystalline!!!!! Aaahhhh

2»

Comments

• plox21plox21 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I finished event 4 days before it ended and i can only say this to everyone who whine about extra time for it.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCsgh-5zRFE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    but...50k dilith...I was gonna get a new ship with that

One "Tour The Galaxy" mission?
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The entire game is designed to compel you to log in and play every day. The events are designed to compel you even more to log in and play every day within a specific time frame. If you don't/can't play, you don't get the reward. They do give a little slack in the event (you could miss 7 out of 21 days). Sorry if life got in the way, it happens. Nothing given away in the game will adversely affect your life if you missed out though. It'll barely have an adverse effect on how you play the game.

No matter when they end a limited time event, some people will wind up getting cut off. They could run it an entire year, still only require you to get 14 shards, and there would still be that guy who missed out. "I just came back from the game after nearly a year hiatus and I didn't have enough time to get 14". Just no way to please everybody. Hope you have better luck next time.

Then the Starbase system is not working as intended as it gave me a 4 day vacation while my Starbase levels to T2.

4 Days!!