test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

4000 zen?!

I see I have 4000 zen on the beta test tribble server... Did everyone get that? What's the reason since it doesn't carry over on launch?
Proud member of the 8th Wing Tactical Armada

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have 31,000. They love me more. :)

I'm sure it's to test the C-Store options.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe to test new c-store stuff later on. I have 40k Zen on Tribble, lol.
  • Options
    galacticroamer#3935 galacticroamer Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ROFL! Ok, that makes since... 40k!? Nice! Thanks.
    Proud member of the 8th Wing Tactical Armada
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe when you brought Cryptic points back in the day it use to go to your account and there is a copy of it on tribble.....I don't know if that still happens, but that's how people would get C points on tribble from past purchases......that's how I ended up with 29,000 zen form past purchases long long ago....but I don't think that happens now since the Zen change over, since you transfer it directly to holodeck now.

Example: you paid for 1000 CP the 1000 points goes into both Tribble and Holodeck, if you used 500 points on holodeck, then you will have 500 points left on holodeck, but the 1000 on tribble will not be touched since they are not connected.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    erockererocker Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been on the test server since this game began. I currently have 150 zen on it. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]